LAST UPDATED: April 06, 2022
What personal data might we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following:
Contact Data: name, address, email address and telephone number
Financial Data: payment-related information for clients and vendors
Transaction Data: services purchased or provided and payment history
App Usage Data: statistics about usage, features, usage modes
Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us
How do we use your personal data?
We collect and use your data only for legitimate business purposes, including app and product improvements, performance of services, managing payments, notifying you about changes in our services or policies, requesting feedback or survey participation, marketing communications and sharing promotional information. We do not and will not share it with any third party outside of our organization beyond what is necessary to fulfill your request.
Your access to and control of information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via phone or email, or by following opt-out links in our promotional emails. You also have the right to
See what data we have about you if any
Change/correct any data we have about you
Have us delete any data we have about you
Express any concerns you have about our use of your data
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for the duration of our business relationship with you or your organization and will keep it for a period of two years since your last active communication with us. If you prefer to opt out sooner, please contact us.
This website and electronic communication from us to you may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Personify uses appropriate technologies, policies, processes and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards, including GDPR, and are reviewed and updated regularly to reflect changes in legislation and in business needs.
Examples of the technologies, policies, processes and procedures we maintain are:
We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data
We have a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy that is designed to safeguard the continuity of our service to our clients and to protect our people and assets
We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal information
We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
We regularly conduct security awareness training for employees and contractors
We take steps to ensure that our employees and contractors operate in accordance with our information security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions
We require, through the use of contracts and security reviews, our third-party vendors, service providers and their subcontractors to protect any personal information with which they are entrusted in accordance with our security policies and procedures
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Personify Inc. All rights reserved.