Presenter Version History
Version 18.104.22.168 | 2021-10-12 | Download (alternative link)
We have refreshed Personify Presenter with a new mode called Studio Mode. Don’t worry, you can still keep using our classic product now call Pro Mode.
- No more dragging your persona around the whole screen. Create your presentation ahead of time to pre position your persona wherever you want.
- Upload PPT, PNG and MP4 files onto a scene.
- Improved privacy. Now a user can share applications only. You can still share your desktop if you choose.
- Add a caption to the lower third of your screen like a news anchor.
- Add sticky notes onto the screen while presenting.
Version 22.214.171.124 | 2020-08-14 | Download (alternative link)
New feature, bug fix & Enhancement
- Brand new annotations feature.
- Now you can use Personify Presenter's native annotation feature to draw, write, and highlight on top of your desktop along with your Persona.
- Auto-update prompt will show when a new version is available to install.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 126.96.36.199 | 2020-04-28 | Download (alternative link)
We here at Personify heard your feedback! We have refreshed Personify Presenter and added some new features to improve the user experience.
- Brand new UI with a more uniform layout and easier access to features
- Added new keyboard shortcuts for quicker access to features such as Persona Position, Persona Size, etc.
- Added a new mini toolbar so you can modify the most commonly used features right on your persona
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Version 2.0.5 | 2019-03-13 | Download (alternative link)
New feature & enhancement
- Improve scaling logic
- Fix crash issue when switching between cameras (without unplugging)
- Fix camera name numbering on add/remove
- Fix crash issue in fresh Mac machine because of missing some libraries
- Fix crash issue right at the login dialog